Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Contact

Let it be known that on Monday, September 22, 2008, I made contact with the guy on my hall. The one that is sex foot two and at least the love of my life. Granted, I'm still not entirely sure what his name is. Granted, I only spoke to him to ask him where his roommate was (who is also hot). Granted, all of this was just so I could do an orgo lab report. But none of this matters because now he knows I exist. And the next natural step is to sneak into his room while he isn't there and steal all of his underwear. And before all of this happened, I was kind of scared of him because he is a big masc. white boy with a stern looking face. The kind of face that says, "I kill gays by hitting them repeatedly with a football." But when I opened the door he quickly turned down his speakers, which were blasting Train, so it's not like I'm the only one with a dirty little secret. And once I started talking to him he was all smiles, (I do have that effect on people). So now that I know he won't kill me, I'm feeling bold. By this time tomorrow, I will be sitting in a giant pile of straight boy boxers.

4 comments:

D. said...

sex foot two huh? mmm that's a good height.

haha "first contact" makes it sound like you've made contact with an alien species or something :)

good luck with obtaining them undies!

btw, HILARIOUS that he was playing train :D

Tris said...

Slut.
I enjoyed the pun.Or did your soulmate have such a profound effect on you that you're all confused!

naturgesetz said...

Now he knows you exist — reminds me of the words to a song several years back: "I just want you to know who I am."

dccised said...

david: i basically loled at him

shane: men put me in a stupor

naturgesetz: but i do want the world to see me. although i don't think that they'd understand.