Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Zac Efron is Gay

Last night I may or may not have accidentally typed "naked male celebs" into Google and I may have accidentally searched through the first hundred results before I realized my mistake. I came across this gem somewhere after 43 but before 58.



It is called , "Zac Efron's gay kiss."

Which is exciting in theory. But which one am I supposed to believe is Zac? I suppose the one on the right looks a little more like Zac, but that's only because he is wearing an ugly trucker hat and we can only see 18% of his face. The one of the left could very well be a girl with no boobs. So I guess he looks a lot like Zac too.

I have this fantasy where I make it big in the Asian pop scene. After a few hit albums, I return to America to seek crossover success. Zac Efron will hit me up because he is obviously gay (see above photo) and jonesin' for me, a little pop tart. We will have a secret gay relationship until one of us is outed by the fat ugly Perez Hilton. His career will be over but I think mine will survive since I have that loyal fan base in Asia.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Then we can say we knew you when.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Anonymous said...

hope your fantasy, I mean reality comes true.

Toby said...

What do you think of Channing Tatum?

dccised said...

toby: i would kill for a moment with him. in the dark. with him passed out on a bed.

Pilgrim said...

This pic is about 2 yrs. old, and yrs, the guy w/the cap is Efron. Propz Pilgrim

Doug said...

I will remain your loyal fan! :)